• Pin It

    Tinny poisoned

    by Flex Newspaper
    posted Friday, 09 October 2009 15:15| 0 Comments

    Hiplife artist, Tinny was admitted at Lister Hospital around Spintex road due to food poisoning issue.Talking to his manager Richard Berko revealed to Flex newspaper that before the Okomfour Kwadee’s program Tinny was complaining about stomach aches but never took it so serious until it became life threatening. Watch Zingolo by Tinny

    “If I had not rushed him to the hospital, it would have been a different thing altogether. Because the moment we got to the hospital, the doctor told us its good we have come early” Richard added.When Richard was asked if he has any idea about where he was poisoned, he said he has no idea but he is rather concentrating on how to get him healed and out of the situation.

    “Now that the competition is becoming very keen, one has to be just careful in other not to fall into troubles. I don’t have any suspicion or whatever it was. Let's see Tinny out of the hospital. I believe that is what matters now” he added.

    This comes to explain why Tinny was at the National Theatre but did not perform on the day. Whiles the show was happening, Tinny was seen in and around the backstage with an usual calm posture.


    Did you miss this? Please take a moment and check it out now!

    Add comment

    Terms of Use

    By submitting your comments we reserve the right, to change, modify, add, or delete your comments at any time without further notice. Comments expressed here are those of the writers and do not reflect those of Ghana Music. Ghana Music accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the accuracy of its content. However, offensive comments shall not be tolerated and will be deleted once it comes to our attention.

    Security code

    Ghana Music Radio

    Top 20 Music Video Countdown

    Top 20 Video Music Countdown on YouTube.
    Brought to you by MiPROMO • A neo media company.


    Who wins Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2016 'Artiste of the Year'